Mother’s Day is only two weeks ago! Last Mother’s Day, I shared my pregnancy with all of you. This year, I ‘m a mom of three. Honestly, I am amazed and my heart is really full. I am looking forward to this Mother’s Day to celebrate all of you. I am inspired daily bu moms I come across IRL or virtually who fascinate me. Moms give and give and answer mommy patiently (and not so patiently ;-)) that’s why Mother’s Day is important to celebrate ourselves and all the mothers in our lives. To start the celebration, I wanted to share some inspiring motherhood quotes for Mother’s Day. Whether you need the perfect words for a text to your bestie or an Instagram caption, these quotes are sure to inspire the moms in your life.
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”—Sophia Loren
- Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.” – Larry Barretto
- “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Pamela S. Nadav
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
What is your favorite motherhood quote?