As an influencer, I partner with brands that are relevant to my audience of millennial moms. If you would like to work with me, send an email to [email protected] My media kit and rate sheet are available by request.
Types of partnerships:
- Brand ambassadorship. I am currently a Brand Ambassador for Triple Paste Diaper Cream and Consumer Reports. Past successful brand ambassadorships include BJ’s Wholesale Club, Disney Books Mo Willems Children’s Books, National Geographic Kids, Netflix, Baby K’Tan and Embassy Suites by Hilton.
- Sponsored content: Blog and social media syndication.
- Instagram features.
- Social media event coverage.
- Panels: I was invited to participate in the Beech-Nut/HuffPost Parents panel on Mom Shaming and the Cooper Tires Teen Drivers Panel.
- Content Creation for websites/blogs. I’ve written for Family Dollar and BJ’s Wholesale Club websites as part of our collaborations.
- On-air appearances. I was featured in this video on ESSENCE online.
- Instagram campaigns.
- Press trips and FAM trips. I’ve worked with Walt Disney World Resort, Carnival Cruises, Visit Philly, and hotels including Omni Hotels, Hilton, and Marriott.
“We love working with Adanna because she always crafts posts that have a clear, catchy tone and are paired with amazing images. Plus, she’s killing the mom game!”– CLEVER Influencer Network
The Carmichael Show was the first time we decided to do an outreach to mom bloggers and after working with more ‘traditional’ press, I wasn’t sure what the outcome would be. Adanna was fantastic – prompt to reply and incredibly professional from start to finish. Her questions during the interview with Loretta Devine were insightful and intelligent and I appreciated her genuine enthusiasm for the material. She also turned around her piece quickly and even added it to Podomatic, a really lovely touch because – as a mom myself – my favorite way to keep up with news and information is via podcasts. Looking forward to working with Adanna and Rattles & Heels again for the next relevant project!” – Erin Moody/ Director of Communications, 20th Century Fox Television