I’m going to be honest and share that lately I haven’t really been up to cooking dinners for my family. I much rather spend time doing things with them or things that I am passionate about. I know that’s not what a mom should say, but that’s my truth at this moment. I’ve been relying on quick dinners that I am able to prepare in less than 25 minutes. One of my favorites lately is Tilapia Avocado Salad that I make Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia w/ Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This recipe is so good and easy that I wanted to share for those days when you feel like I’ve been feeling.
- 2 Avocados
- 1 packet Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia w/ Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Black Quinoa
- 1 cup water
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 Carrot
- Lemon (optional)
Now let us make it!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tilapia in parchment paper provided with the seasoning side up.
- Bake tilapia for 17 minutes in preheated oven (must be at least 145 degrees).
- Bring water to boil and add quinoa, a dash of sea salt and one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Chop up avocados, onions, tomatoes and carrots.
- Mix cooked quinoa, avocados, onions, tomatos and carrots.
- Add sliced tilapia and serve.
I particularly enjoyed using Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia w/ Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil for my salad because it is fresh tasting and smelling without the icky fishy smell that we all hate. It’s also naturally-seasoned and restaurant quality with ground black pepper, fresh garlic, sea salt and extra olive oil. This is a balanced meal that’s very satisfying and delicious. It’s so simple and you will have dinner on the table within a few minutes.
What’s your favorite quick dinner?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.