As women, there is really nothing that we can’t achieve if we put our minds to it. Just think about all of things that that we accomplish on daily basis. We are strong and very powerful. I think the best example of our strength is our ability to bring life into the world. From carrying a baby for close to 10 months while taking care of our daily responsibilities to giving birth. There is no shortage of information on how painful labor can be and while this is true, I wanted to share 14 tips for managing labor pain because the experience is more than the pain and it can be beautiful. I had two relatively easy births with my kid and I wanted to share some tips. I’ll be honest, they weren’t pain free but I used these 14 tactics to manage the pain. I wanted to share them so that you too can have amazing experiences because I can’t think of a day that would be more important to you and your family. This video is lengthy but its filled with many gems to get you prepared and through your baby’s birth.
14 Tips for Managing Labor Pain
3. Create and control a positive environment
4. Prepare for the best
5. Connect deeply with yourself and do things that make you feel peaceful
6. Master breathing techniques.
7. Don’t be afraid to make noises. Grunt,morn, talk, or whatever you need to get through the pain.
9. Find out your hospital policies.
10. Anticipate the relief of the rest between contractions, don’t focus on the contractions.
11. Take a long hot shower.
12. Use a Birthing Ball.
13. Get your partner to give you a massage.
14. Take a class, you can find classes through most hospitals.
What are your tips for managing labor pains?